Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wiki World

Image result for wikki wikki song



Click here for some ridiculous background music -
Just give it five seconds: :)


Wiki Brainstorming:
Use a Wiki to discuss how a Wiki differs from a Google doc
Use a Wiki to reflect on how a Wiki differs from other Web 2.0 tools
Use a Wiki for debate groups to share ideas
Use a Wiki for a club to make plans
Use a Wiki for a team to coordinate rides to and from games
Use a Wiki for student groups to collaborate
Use a Wiki for Battle of the Books to post questions for each other
Here's some other teachers' ideas:
And here's an article about someone concerned that Wikis were dying out way back in 2010:
Here's a link to a Wiki that I made to share with coaches of my daughter's Lego team:

2 comments:

  1. You definitely made me laugh as I read this. Your first two ideas were exactly what I was thinking as I read through much of this. Well done. I also like the idea of coordinating rides to and from things. As I am slowly beginning to enter that world, it would definitely be a helpful tool to keep track of those types of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i love this! great job kristine :)

    ReplyDelete